2011年2月5日 星期六

The Fox and the Goat 狐狸和山羊



The Fox and the Goat(狐狸和山羊)
One day a fox fell into a well. He tried to get out of it, but he couldn’t. Just then a goat came to the well. She wanted to drink some water. She looked down into the well and saw a fox there. The goat said to the fox, “Is the water good?” “Yes, I will,” said the goat, “for I’m very thirsty.” The goat jumped into the well and drank much water as she liked. After a while the goat said to the fox, “How can we get out of this well?” The fox said, “Well! Stand on your hind legs and put your forefeet on the wall. Then I will climb upon your back and get out. After that I will help you out.” “Oh, it’s a fine idea,” said the goat. And the fox got upon her back and jumped out of the well. “Now help me out, please!” said the goat. “You foolish fellow!” said the fox. “Why didn’t you think of how to get out, before you jumped in?” So saying, he ran away.

沒有留言:

張貼留言